GRASSY, S.A. and with C.I.F. number A28550127, is a Spanish company, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 9.008,folio 5, page M-144907 inscription 5ª. This company owns the domain name www.grassy.es (hereinafter and jointly, the “Website”).
Address: Gran Vía, 1 de Madrid (28013).
Phone: 91 532 10 07.
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- The User voluntarily accesses this Web Site, which implies that he/she will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and/or good customs.
- The use of this Web Site implies the acceptance of this legal notice.
- The navigation and use of this Web Site is free of charge, without requiring subscription or prior registration.
- GRASSY, S.A. reserves the right to modify without prior notice the content of this legal notice, therefore, and for proper use of the Web site, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
2019, GRASSY, S.A All rights reserved.
- This Website and its contents: articles, texts, images, logos, trademarks, buttons, software, etc. are protected by current industrial and intellectual property legislation and are the property of GRASSY, S.A. or of third parties who have authorised GRASSY, S.A. to use them, and exploitation is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of GRASSY, S.A.
- Access to this Web Site does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by users of any right of ownership over the contents contained therein.
- GRASSY, S.A reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Web Site at any time and without prior notice.
- It is allowed to create links to this Web, as long as they are to the main page. Deep links to other pages (“deep link”), their framing as well as any other unauthorized are expressly prohibited. In this sense, those who wish to establish a link or hyperlink between their Web page and this Website must obtain express written authorisation from GRASSY, S.A. without this implying a relationship between the latter and the owner of the page on which the link is established, nor the approval or acceptance by GRASSY, S.A. of its contents or services.
3.- PROHIBITED USE
Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of support and means of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without prior and express authorisation from their respective owners, is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable under current legislation.
4.- LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GRASSY, S.A reserves the right to interrupt access to its Web Site, as well as the provision of any service through it at any time and without prior notice, be it for technical, security, maintenance or any other reason.
- GRASSY, S.A. does not guarantee continued access or correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the Website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control and/or as a result of the user’s fraudulent or culpable actions.
- The information contained in this Web Site may not be correct, despite the efforts made to carry out its accuracy and updating. Consequently, GRASSY, S.A. shall not be held liable for any errors contained herein, nor for any damages arising from their use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites whose content, usefulness or accuracy can not be held responsible GRASSY, SA. The inclusion of a link on this Website can not be considered a recommendation to users to proceed to its use, the decision to use is the responsibility of the latter.
- GRASSY, S.A. is not responsible for damages arising from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
- GRASSY, S.A. is not responsible for any misuse that may be made of this Web Site.
5.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT TRIBUNALS >
The conditions of this Web Site and the relationship between the user and GRASSY, S.A. shall be governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction. In order to know any discrepancy that may arise between the user and GRASSY, S.A both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
6.- ROLEX SECTION
Text updated in June 2020.